I believe our soul is perfect, whole and complete. Then why is it that some of us experience a life devoid of true bliss and abundance?
Life becomes complicated when our mind, the problem solver, activates our ego to serve as a protector. Our ego uses defense, deflection, dismissal, disassociation and blame as armor, to block attacks, based on other people’s projected beliefs, fears and limitations.
Most people have ego-ego relationships versus soul-soul relationships. The more we live from our ego the more ego takes over and dims our soul’s guiding light, ultimately interfering with our Divine path of instinct.
The shift from ego existing to soul living, takes practice and kindness. My personal shift from ego existence to soul living transformed me from: victim to victor, anxiety to peace, divorced to married bliss, financial ruin to abundance, fat to fit, fear to confidence, “rat race” to semi-retired, always seeking to “having it all” to being grateful for already having it all.
My hope is to inspire you to look at the real you, your soul, with a new point of view by following your Divine plan.
To follow your Divine path of instinct practice the following:
1. Surrender. This does not mean give up or give in. Recognize that there is divine plan for you. A plan that your soul, the real you, walks hand-in-hand with. When we go off course the universe delivers heavy-duty lessons as if to say “snap out of it!” Maybe through a car accident, unexpected bills or a health scare, revolving jobs, etc. Stop putting the square peg into the round hole. There is nothing to control…when we try to control an outcome, we rob ourselves of pure joy.
2. Accept. Accept with grace where you are right now; emotionally, spiritually, physically and mentally. Apply no blame or complaint. Accept your debt, your unhappiness, heartburn, loneliness etc. “It is what it is…” Trust in your higher power’s plan – it has it’s reasons.
3. Signs. Become aware of signs that say “YES! Keep going, you’re on the right path.” When you ignore the NO! signs, road blocks pop up, making your life very difficult. If your experiencing difficulty…at all…you are ignoring the NO signs. The YES’s are universal breadcrumbs that lead you to amazing opportunities!
4. Gratitude. Feel grateful for EVERYone and EVERYthing. Be grateful for the most dreadful and uncomfortable experiences. Approach all situations from the viewpoint of gratitude and your soul will connect to the Divine in a profound way, attracting greater possibilities.
5. Judgment. Don’t have it! Not toward yourself or others. Don’t jump to any conclusions. Both of these block the flow of your Divine rights. Both cause pain within your physical and spiritual bodies.
6. Wonder. For example, when you hear yourself saying “I am not good enough,” instead moving along as if the statement were true, wonder about the origin of your belief. Just wonder …. You will find that it is from someone else’s judgement and not your soul – the one that needs to be listened too.
7. Receive. Allow all possible outcomes to present themselves. Do not expect one outcome. Receiving opens up new doorways for things to enter into your life in ways that you never could have imagined.
Blessings from my soul to yours!
Photo by beautifuleyess.wordpress.com